Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Vision Forum Giveaway
If you like contests like I do and get giddy at the opportunity to pick up some really great resources, click over to Biblical Womanhood for their $100 Vision Forum Passport Giveaway. All you need to do to enter is visit Vision Forum's Site and then leave a comment on the Biblical Womanhood blog about how you'd spend the $100.
Here are my recommendations:
1) Don't pass up the chance to own Passionate Housewives Desperate for God, by Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald.
2) I've been looking at Balancing the Sword Volumes 1 and 2 for a comprehensive way to take my kids all the way through the Bible.
3) Even if (or maybe especially if) you don't consider yourself a militant anti-feminist, So Much More by the Bodkin sisters will make you consider a different way of looking at what your believe about the feminist movement.
4) I haven't yet read but would like to read Raising Maidens of Virtue, by Stacy McDonald.
5) There are many family friendly films available through Vision Forum. We like the Moody Science Videos and Treasures of the Snow. I'm interested in seeing Return of the Daughters and Still Standing.
Off I go to enter!