My friend Sharon at Living Life as a Snowflake has tagged me with this fun little list of Christmas ditties, a sort of holiday "getting to know you". So here goes:
1. Do you put up a real tree or artificial? Artificial (with lights already on it!)
2. When do you put up your tree? The first weekend of Advent
3. When do you take down the tree? After Epiphany
4. Do you like eggnog? If yes, spiked or not? No, yuk!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? My Friend Mandy Doll who now belongs to Sissy and, oddly enough, looks just like her!
6. Worst Christmas gift ever received? A salad spinner from my husband the year I was expecting an engagement ring. I still have the salad spinner, and did eventually get the ring!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown Christmas and Treasures of the Snow
8. Have you ever recycled a present? Yup, but not to or from you :~)
9. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Why, cookies, of course!
10. Favorite Christmas song? Once in Royal David's City
11.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shopping
12. What you love most about the holiday? Focusing on the first coming of Christ and re-examining all the prophecy surrounding it in the Old Testament
13. How many reindeer did Santa have? Who's Santa? If you mean Sani, why, none. He comes in a garbage truck every Thursday and we set out our packages for him on Garbage Eve.
14. Best Christmas memory? The childhood excitement of Christmas Eve and the delight of waking early to find my stocking full of goodies on my bed.
15. If you could have one Christmas wish what would it be? That Christ would come to the hearts of all my loved ones
As is the case with all of these little treats, I am compelled to pass it on. So Lizzy, Rebecca, and Monica, you're it!