Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Perfect 10


Ten years ago today I started on the most challenging and most fulfilling adventure of my life: I had a baby boy. I never knew my heart could love someone as much as I loved your seven pounds of sweet baby goodness! You and I have been a match from the beginning. I wanted you out, you were happy staying in. I wanted you to sleep and eat, you had other plans. You may wear your daddy's face, but you have your mama's temperament!


Yes, you are my strong-willed child. And I love you today with an even bigger love than I had that first day I met you. You are so bright, so talented, and so tenacious. And to think my boss used to call me a bull dog! Honey, you've got me beat and you're only 10!


It is my prayer that your heart would be as pliable as your determination is firm and that God would use these traits to make a mighty man of God out of you, warrior boy.


I love you, Bubba. Happy tenth birthday.


Mom

2 comments:

Monica said...

10- seems so big, doesn't it? I love the determination he shows in this picture- like he's going to conquer the world.

Antenna Installation Frisco said...

Thannk you for being you