Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three in One Things This Thursday

Dave over at Home School Dad hosts Things This Thursday (previously Three Things Thursday). I've never participated because I never seem to have three things on Thursday. Today I do. Sort of. So here are my three things on one topic this Thusday:

1. Stop. The book of Hebrews rocks! I'm seeing Jesus like I've never seen Him before. It's amazing what you can see if you slow down and really examine a text.

2. Look. I'm studying Nancy Guthrie's Hoping for Something Better: Refusing to Settle for Life as Usual with my Bible study gals. It's on Hebrews, of course. I highly recommend it. (And the gals, too!)

3. Listen. Tim Keller's sermon, Christ, the Final Word, on (what else?) Hebrews deepened my understanding of the passage and forced some necessary questions regarding the place of Christ in my heart.

No comments: