Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 4: Color Blocking

I thought color blocking would be my easy day. I'm a naturally plain dresser--solid color t-shirt, solid color pants or skirt--but having to put it together thoughtfully was a different story.
It's warm in our neck of the woods and today's full of housework and errands, so this is my functional yet slightly whimsical attempt at color blocking.


2 pack t-shirts, layered (Big Lots clearance), Jones New York shorts (thrifted), Rockport sandals (Amazon), flower brooch (swiped from another thrifted blouse), prayer box necklace (gifted), earrings made by dear ol' Dad


3 comments:

Sweetened Style said...

Way cute! The flower pulls it together nicely! :)

sweetenedstyle.blogspot.com

Meredith said...

fun!! & great color blocking:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Monica said...

Love this look on you. Though I don't know you personally, it looks very "you" to me. Does that make sense?:)