Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 9: Monochrome

I was going to wear my turquoise velor sweatsuit, but my husband vehemently vetoed it. He says I look like and 80-year-old lady of Walmart! And since this whole thing was inspired by my true love, I decided to match the gray rainy weather.

Excuse the goofy facial expression; I have exactly no time to do this today! Must go grocery shopping, school supply shopping, get my hair cut...

Merona sweatshirt (hand-me-down), Hanes t-shirt skirt (thrifted), favorite earrings (gifted), bracelet made by Dad, shoes will be black Crocs Mary Janes for rainy weather

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gray will be perfect for rain.

Roxy said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I tried to email you back but I don't think your blogger account is linked to your email. Anywho, the look on your face is adorable and I'm loving the grey!

Roxy @ TSKGS

Amy said...

Love the facial expression! The grey is perfect for a raining day!