Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogging with a Purpose

Monica at Shine Again paid me a lovely compliment by nominating me for the Blogging with a Purpose Award. She has become a quick blogger buddy and I am thankful to the Lord for her and humbled by her kind words.

Now it is my turn to pass on the blessing. I'd like to point your attention to some worthy bloggers with purpose:


Lizzie at A Dusty Frame blogs to not only tell her story of God's faithfulness, but to be an encouragement to to others. While our circumstances are different, I consider her kindred in heart and a sister through Christ.

Anika at I'm Growing in Grace is as close as a sister to me as a girl can be without coming from the same lineage! She's had the chutzpa to face me with my sin and help me through it, has seen me at my best and worst, and loves me still. She blogs from a heart's desire to please the Lord with all that is within her.

While I've never met her (save being in the ladies' room at the same time during a conference) Stacy McDonald at Your Sacred Calling is one of the "older women" in my life. She encourages me and teaches me to love my husband and children and be busy at home.

If you are interested in bestowing this gift on others, see the official rules here.

Thanks again, Monica!

No comments: