Sunday, May 18, 2008

Food, Glorious Food!

I'm rather fickle about food. Today's favorite recipe is not safe from tomorrow's tweaking or even replacement by something easier, healthier, or just plain tastier. Hence I'm always scouring other peoples' sites (maybe even yours) for their favorite recipes.

Here are a few sites exclusively dedicated to what goes on in their bloggers' kitchens:

The Nourishing Cookbook --We use the pizza dough recipe every Sunday night. This site also has a lot of recipes for make-it-yourself household products.

The Full Table --Don't miss the Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. They're to die for!

Delicious! --The Lovely Log is the best appetizer on the planet.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I warned you- those cookies are addictive. I made about 4 dozen extra and "hid" them in the freezer. There is now one, yes one, left. I didn't eat them by the way.

Leah said...

I'll have to check some of these out. Thanks!